Due notice is hereby given that the 112th Annual General Meeting of Bondi Surf Bathers’ Life Saving Club, Inc. will be held at the Clubhouse, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach on
Sunday 21 July 2019 from 2:00 pm
- Opening and welcome by the President
- In Memoriam
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 111th Annual General Meeting
- Business arising from the Minutes of the 111th Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and adoption of the 112th Annual Report
- Presentation and adoption of the 112th Financial Statement
- Consideration of motions, due notice of which has been given
- Election of Office Bearers*
- General Business
Director of Administration
*Election of Office Bearers: Please note that any member nominating as an Officer of the Club for Season 2019/2020 shall signify their consent in writing to the Director of Administration seven (7) days prior to the Annual General Meeting. Nomination forms are available now. Electronic nominations will also be accepted. Please return forms to the office or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Motions: Need to be submitted to email@example.com by 1 July 2019.
NOTE: Members are reminded that only financial* Active, Long Service, Active Reserve, Award, Life Members and Officers of the Club shall be eligible to vote. Associate Members shall not be eligible to vote unless they have completed at least five (5) years of Active Membership or they hold current office as a member of the Management Committee.
*Fees become due and payable on the first day of the financial year, 1 May 2019. The Club office is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. For convenience the Club office will be open prior to the AGM from 9.00 am. No fees will be accepted after 12:00 pm. If fees are paid online they must be received at least three days prior to the AGM. Thank you.